Creative Harp #1 – FREE Lesson
FREE INTRODUCTION FIRST LESSON
In this introduction to the Music Development teaching series …
- You will learn how to determine the mode of a piece and obtain the chords that are used for improvisation with each of the modes in the related keys of the music.
- You will begin to play music without reading the written note.
- Right hand and left hand patterns provide the basis for entwining sounds for a creative passionate sound.
- Playing along with the visuals provide form in rhythm and structure.
- Each mode is introduced and then thoroughly studied in subsequent lessons.
- With each lesson, you will receive codes when you order (or you can find the code on the back of the DVD). This code is for downloading the pages of music that go with the lesson. You will want to go to the menu bar of this site and click on the word SUPPORT, and then click on ‘Creative Harp Papers’ and then put in your code. We suggest you purchase a binder to house the lesson papers. There will be about 1.5″of pages in total. Downloading creates a savings to you on shipping costs and packaging space for us and you have the option of A4 or 8″x11″ printouts. You can contact us if you need us to send you the papers.
A last suggestion – the first DVD is an Introduction and contains the theory you need to know to get started. You may want to order both #1 and #2 (Dorian) since the actual left hand patterns begin on #2). If you plan to study in the Int’l Harp Therapy Program, you will need to know how to find the mode of a piece of music and that is what the lesson one offers. All our improvisational work depends on understanding this first lesson.
Click on image links below to start your video streams.